Urndhyn
Urndhyn
Urndhyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A D&D out of game RP site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Chat Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Official Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Chat Thread   Official Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm

So yeah....still working on the set up and everything of the forum. Would like input and activity.
Back to top Go down
https://urndhyn.board-directory.net
RaiannErrant

PostSubject: Re: Official Chat Thread   Official Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Yessir, working on things been out and about so it's gonna be a slow process here but im working on it. Got around to working on my obsidian portal character sheet aswell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Chat Thread   Official Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:40 am

Awesome, things are moving along well then. I'll try to check up here once a day to add my input while I'm working out the world information.
Back to top Go down
https://urndhyn.board-directory.net
Arvane

PostSubject: Re: Official Chat Thread   Official Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 am

So far I've added my character sheet as well as a profile on one of two NPCs from my backstory and information on a disease that killed a character in that backstory as well. (Based off of a real plant!)
Back to top Go down
Kaijinmaru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Chat Thread   Official Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Alright, here are the things I have planned in my head for the world and am getting down on paper, Let me know if I'm missing something that is a necessary piece of information for the world.

The world's specialized physics

Map and town locations

Religions

Gods / Titans

NPCs

Special objects / plant life / animals / lore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Chat Thread   Official Chat Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Chat Thread